ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Neal and Lana Bennett have a passion for helping people. They founded The Neighborhood, a 501c3 non-profit, in 2018 with the purpose of supporting local needs.
Donations to The Neighborhood support hard working people, in our local neighborhoods, who have been blindsided by an unforeseen health or life difficulty. Your gift can will help “bridge the gap” and get them back on track. When you give, your donations provide much more than just financial support. Your gifting also ensures that educational, spiritual and emotional needs are met for the overall well-being of each recipient.
Neal & Lana Bennett, Founders
Business gifting options:
1. You can choose one-time, monthly or annual donations.
2. You can choose to direct your funds to a specific type of local need.
3. You can choose to donate via check or you can give through our website using credit card or PayPal.
4. You can also choose to meet with a Neighborhood representative and give in person.
5. You can sponsor Neighborhood events.
Individual gifting options:
1. You can donate confidently, knowing you're making a local difference.
2. You can donate weekly, monthly or annually to our general needs fund or direct to a specific need.
3. You can give on-line using a check card, credit card or PayPal. You may also gift by check.